WHITE KLOUD (hereinafter referred to as "our company") considers the protection of personal information to be a social responsibility, and in order to manage and operate the website that customers can use with peace of mind, based on the personal information protection policy , "Handling of personal information on the website" has been established as follows.
Scope of handling of personal information
The handling of personal information will be applied when the customer purchases products, contacts us, subscribes to e-mail newsletters, etc. through our site. Personal information collected when customers use our site will be managed in accordance with the way of thinking regarding the handling of this personal information.
Purpose of use of personal information
We will use the personal information and order information (including information about your order history) collected from customers for the purposes specified in the following items in addition to the purpose of providing this service. You may. We will not use your personal information for any purpose other than the provision of this service or the purposes specified below.
(1) When introducing our products and services to our customers
(2) When we perform ordering procedures, confirmation of order details, and change procedures on behalf of the customer
(3) When responding to inquiries from customers
(4) To ask our customers to provide their opinions and impressions regarding our services.
(5) In order for us to contact the customer separately and use it for the purpose for which we have obtained individual consent.
(6) To create statistical data classified by customer's attributes (age, address, etc.)
(7) To provide and display information and services that suit each customer's tastes
About security management of personal information
In order to ensure the accuracy and safety of personal information, we will take reasonable safety measures against access control to personal information, restrictions on the means of taking out, unauthorized access, leakage, loss, destruction, falsification, etc. In addition to taking measures, in the unlikely event that an accident related to personal information such as leakage occurs, we will promptly take appropriate measures including measures to prevent recurrence.
About deposit of personal information
We may entrust our business to the extent necessary to achieve the stated purpose of use. In that case, we will appropriately manage and supervise the outsourced business. (Business consignees are carriers, printing companies for sending direct mail, collection consignment companies when the product price is unpaid, etc.)
Disclosure of personal information to third parties
We will not provide or disclose personal information to third parties such as other businesses and individuals without the permission of the person. However, this does not apply in the following cases. (1) When there is consent of the person to provide information
(2) When disclosure is requested by a public agency such as a government agency based on laws and regulations
(3) When disclosing personal information to business partners related to the operation of this site. However, in this case, the information to be disclosed is limited to the necessary range, and the disclosure destination is obliged to manage personal information by contract.
Other privacy checks on the Internet
(1) Please be aware that if you voluntarily disclose personal information on the Internet that anyone can access, such as bulletin boards, that information may be collected and used by other users. If you publish your email address, you may receive unwanted messages based on the information posted there. You need to be aware that you are responsible for disseminating information.
(2) Third-party sites and services that can be accessed through this website, or companies that collect personal information through sweepstakes or sales promotion activities, etc., are independent of our company regarding individual privacy rules and data. We have established collection rules. We assume no obligation or liability for the terms and activities of these independent third parties.
Changes in the handling of personal information and notification
The Company may change the content regarding the handling of this personal information without prior notice due to the business necessity of the Company, enforcement of new laws, revision of existing laws and other circumstances. Any changes will be posted on this website and notified. Please check the latest contents of this page before using.